Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Journey Reflection

The last 14 weeks have been full of concepts and methodologies that will only help me to reach my highest potential as a future entrepreneur. Within these concepts, there are some points that I would like to leave captured in this post.

The first one, and I think one of the ones that has caught my attention the most, is to lose the fear of failure. Without any doubt, until today it is something that I have not been able to channel completely, and I still have my doubts, perhaps the fear of failure and lose time, effort, money and perhaps the support of those around me, however something that I want to achieve is to learn from my failures, take more than one lesson and undertake again. In my life, I have already had failures and perhaps for the same reason I do not want to go through the same thing again.

The second thing is to dream big, that nothing and no one can get in the way of what I want to achieve, to be able to fulfill my dreams. Obviously, it is useless if they only remain dreams, but when you make the effort to see a dream come true, it is easier to continue with another dream and continue to achieve them. One of my dreams is to be able to graduate, for many years, it has been a dream that for different things, some failures, I have not been able to achieve, however today I am closer than ever to achieve it and once achieved, it will be the springboard for a new dream.

The last thing is really two in one. Gibson talked about having clear financial goals, because when we identify clear and specific goals and create a plan to achieve them, then we are on the path to making our energies and resources more effectively. And along with this process is that we have to develop resilience, because many times this process will take time and one way or another, we have to face the financial challenges that this journey can bring.

So, after 14 weeks, I consider that there is nothing better than being able to venture into the journey of entrepreneurship. It will have many challenges along the way, it will not be an easy road, however, it will be something that will keep us focused, alert and with the best of dispositions to get ahead in the face of any adversity we may encounter. Despite all my shortcomings and some fears, I will be the next one to embark on my entrepreneurial journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey Reflection

The last 14 weeks have been full of concepts and methodologies that will only help me to reach my highest potential as a future entrepreneur...